GENERAL GUIDANCE FOR ALL STUDENTS RECEIVING EXAMINATION RESULTS
- If you are not able to come to results day please send in a stamped addressed envelope so your results can be posted home. You could also write a signed letter giving permission for a named person to collect your results on your behalf – this can be given to the examinations office beforehand or that person can arrive on the day with a letter authorising them to pick up the examination result on behalf of you – this letter has to be signed by you.
- No results can be given over the phone or by email.
- A number of teachers will be present to celebrate your success and offer support and guidance to all students.
- May we take this opportunity to wish you every success with your results and we look forward to seeing you on results day.
AS AND A2 RESULTS DAY – THURSDAY 16 AUGUST 2018
Year 13 Students – AS and A2 RESULTS:
- If you have applied to go to University you will be able to access the UCAS website early on the morning of 16 August to see if you have been allocated the place of your choice. If you find out you have not gained your choice of University please attend school at 7.30am and go to RE3 for help with the UCAS Clearing process.
- Please ensure you bring all of your UCAS login details to school.
- All other students receiving A2 results please attend school at 9am and report to the Grand Hall.
- Please ensure you complete all paper work regarding future destinations before you leave.
Year 12 Students – AS RESULTS:
- If you are only collecting AS results please attend school at 10am and report to the Grand Hall.
GCSE RESULTS DAY – THURSDAY 23 AUGUST 2018
SIXTH FORM STUDENTS:
- Sixth Form GCSE results will be available in the Grand Hall at 10.00am.
YEAR 11 STUDENTS:
- Year 11 GCSE results will be available in the Grand Hall at 10.00am.
- Carefully read the pack of instructions you will be provided with.
- There will be an opportunity to discuss your options for the Lower Sixth and for careers advice and guidance.
- Remember to bring a pen.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL STUDENTS!!!